Sunday, September 9, 2007

My Playground

I really think that when God decided to create the beach He said to Himself, "Julie is going to love this place!" I mean, I didn't quote that from Genesis but I really do believe that God is that personal. I love...sitting by the water with a book in hand or a friend by my side, the wind that is blowing my hair crazy (and not caring one bit about it), floating on my back with my feet high in the air, the sun shining on my face or that one little cloud that covers the sun and cools me off, playing sand games and feeling like a kid, the millions of freckles that pop out when lying on the beach , and walking on the beach with water running between my toes. God was so creative and for that I am thankful.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for this blog! I feel like I just visited the beach after reading your detailed descriptions.